France Air Expo
Lyon Bron Airport, LFLY
Hangar 14, avenue Louis Mouillard, 69500 Bron
Thursday 1 June 2023, 10h-18h
Friday 2 June 2023, 10h-20h (EXTENSION OF OPENING HOURS)
Saturday 3 June 2023, 10h-17h
12,50 € online only (free for kids under 12 years old, must be accompanied) or by invitation.
Purchase entry ticket : online ticketing only. No ticket sales on site.
Invitation : mandatory online registration with your code in order to receive your entry ticket by email.
How to come ?
15 minutes from Lyon downtown
1 hour from Grenoble
A43, Exit 4 Bron - Aviation
Main central booking offices:
- Allo Taxi : 04 78 28 23 33, www.allotaxi.fr
- Taxi Lyon : 04 72 10 86 86, www.taxilyon.com
- Taxi Lyonnais : 04 78 26 81 81, www.taxilyonnais.com
- Taxi Aéroport : 04 72 22 70 90, www.taxislyonaeroport.com
By Public transport
Tramway T5, stop "Parc du Chêne"
T5 : from 7h54 to 22h11 - frequency of 12/15mn during the day, from 15 to 25mn after 20h
Urban fare all the way
• Gare SNCF Lyon Perrache
• Gare SNCF Lyon Part Dieu
• Gare SNCF Lyon Saint Exupéry
Line 26, Stop "Normandie Niemen"
Line 52, "Bron Droit de L'Homme"
By private aircraft
Dear Visitors, for your safety and your comfort of visit, we kindly ask you to respect the following safety rules:
The VIGIPIRATE plan is active : It is forbidden to enter the exhibition with a suitcase or a large backpack, and no deposit of luggage, bag, cooler, etc… will be accepted at the entrance of the exhibition.
Please present your opened bags when requested by security guards. Thank you for your understanding.
Reinforced security mesures :
- Due to the current context, exceptional security measures are implemented.
- Physiognomists will be present at all entrances and inside the exhibition.
- Visitors will have to open their coats and bags at the security check when entering the exhibition area.
- In case of metal detection by security guards, a pat searching will be systematically carried out.
- No deposit will be accepted at the exhibition.
- Vehicles may be inspected by security staff around the event.
Anyone refusing to comply with these requirements at the entrance of the exhibition will be refused access to the exhibition or its car parks.
- Dress Code
Proper attire is required at the exhibition. France Air Expo reserve the right, at any time, to refuse access or to escort outside the exhibition, any person wearing an outfit, make-up or tattoo that the Organization considers as inappropriate, which could encourage interactions with other visitors or exhibitors.
For safety reasons, in application of the law of March 2, 2011 prohibiting the concealment of the face in public area, wearing an outfit fully or partially covering the face is prohibited except for medical reasons (proof required), face mask due to current sanitary conditions is obviously allowed.
Access to the show or its car parks may be refused for non-compliance with these clothing rules.
- Transport equipment
It is forbidden to enter the exhibition on roller skates, bicycles, scooters, skateboards, Segway®, or any other transport device, motorized or not, except for medical type travel equipment.
Animals are prohibited. Only service animals are allowed inside the exhibition. They must be kept on a leash and remain in the care of their owner.
- Street sales and flyers distribution
The sale of all goods and/or services within or around the exhibition and in the car parks, as well as the distribution of leaflets and other printed documents or advertising panels, by visitors are strictly prohibited.
The resale of entry tickets to the show is prohibited and may lead to legal proceedings by France Air Expo.
- Evacuation of the show
France Air Expo reserve the right to limit or deny access to the show or to evacuate all or part of the show for safety reasons.
- Site closure
France Air Expo reserve the right, without notice, to close the show before the scheduled closing time.
France Air Expo may proceed with a gradual evacuation of the show half an hour before the scheduled closing time.
- Prohibited items
Please note that it is forbidden to bring into the exhibition or car parks:
- Suitcases, bags or cases larger that cabin luggage are forbidden: only baggage with a capacity of less than 15 liters will be permitted inside the exhibition.
- Items likely to disturb the exhibition and visitors: any document, leaflet, badge, banner of a political ideological, philosophical, advertising or religious nature; any electronic or manual sound instrument (megaphone, whistle...); any flying objects or unmanned device (drone); any laser pointer.
- Consumables: any alcoholic beverage; any bottle containing liquids over 50cl; all types of drugs, stimulants and psychotropic drugs.
- Flammable dangerous objects: any chemical substance, gas, neutralizing and incapacitating aerosols (tear gas); any explosive, pyrotechnic or any other flammable object (firecracker, torch, candle); and any cylinder of liquefied or compressed gas.
- Objects considered as weapons or weapons by destination : any weapon of any category; any object that can serve as a projectile (glass bottle, metal bars, etc…); any dummy weapon or replica weapon; any portable tool (drill…).
La réservation de slot sera ouverte le 1er juin afin de vous permettre de prendre connaissance de la météo au plus près de l’événement.
La réservation d’un slot, au prix de 25 €, inclus la redevance à la journée, ainsi que les entrées sur le salon pour vous et vos passagers.
Merci de bien vouloir prendre connaissance du SUP/AIP avant de réserver votre slot.
Les emplacement dédiés aux visiteurs du salon seront des parkings en herbe.
Vols VFR recommandés.
Merci de prévoir cales et barre de tractage.